Chickasaw County Planning Commission's Office
Home :: Land Use September 23, 2019
The Chickasaw County Land Use office handles all division of property in the unincorporated areas of Chickasaw County by applying the county's subdivision ordinance. Please note that at this time Chickasaw County does not have a zoning ordinance in effect. Any questions related to dividing or developing property can be directed to the Land Use office by calling (641) 394-2813.

In addition, the Land Use administrator is available to assist property owners with questions or concerns about floodplain development, floodplain maps and other issues.

  Land Use Links
  Land Use Home  
  Subdivision Ordinance  
  Subdivision Ordinance Attachment  
  Subdivision Amendment  
  Fees Resolution  
  Application for Proposed Division of Land  
  Comprehensive Land Use Plan  
  Meeting Agenda  
  Meeting Minutes  
  Contact Info  
   Website designed and maintained by The Schneider Corporation.