Passport photos are taken from 8:30 to 4:15 without appointments and cost $10. Photos are developed immediately and only take a couple minutes. To aid you in taking a successful passport photo remember:
- Glasses must be removed, even if routinely worn. There is a medical exception if the glasses cannot be removed.
- Uniforms should not be worn.
- Religious clothing may be worn, but must not obscure the face.
- No hats or head coverings except for religious purposes.
- Full face must be visible.